Posted by Jenna Green on April 18, 2012 at 7:55 PM
- Figure out your best way to take notes
- Try taking a voice recorder to class to record the lecture so that you may listen to it later if need be. It is more preferred to purchase the one that hooks up to your computer.
- Print out notes before heading to class
- Concentrate on taking notes in classes that are purely lecture styled where you are just listening. When it comes to Math and Science you may need to focus more.
- Don't be afraid to befriend someone in your class to borrow or compare notes to