Posted by Jenna Green on April 18, 2012 at 8:00 PM
For High School Students
- Start Preparing for College in your Junior Year and get applications the Summer after Junior Year
- Start participating in community service and extracurricular activities
- Do not slack off during your Senior year. You need to show colleges that you can keep your grades up
- Start developing relationships with your teachers and community leaders. These are the people that will be writing recommendations for you.
- Start looking for scholarships as soon as possible. Begin searching what the criteria is for them
For College Students
- Start looking for Grad Schools if interested and see what the criteria is for the program you want
- Go to your school's career center and work with the counselor on getting your resume together and about possible internships
- Start building relationships with your professors. These are the people who will be your references for future jobs, scholarships, and educational programs.
Categories: College Advice