Posted on February 22, 2013 at 3:35 PM
Our friend Steve Lucin, CEO of Halucinated Design, Inc., has just announced a new scholarship. Please see the details below!
Awards Include (all valued up to $1,000):
- 2 years of Adobe Creative Cloud membership + 1 year of Tuts+ membership + balance delivered to school (~$28).
- 1 year of adobe Creative Cloud membership + 1 year of Tuts+ membership + balance delivered to school (~$424).
- $1,000 check delivered straight to your school.
Please visit adobe.com/creativecloud and tutsplus.com for more information.
This scholarship will be awarded to a high school senior in the U.S. who:
- Intends to pursue a creative major that includes (but is not limited to) animation, graphic design, digital media, motion graphics, visual effects, visual communication, and many more.
- Has a successful academic record.
- Has the passion to pursue a career in any creative field.
- Selection is based on the student’s project that is to be submitted along with the scholarship application along with indication of financial need.
- Selection is determined by Halucinated Design, Inc.
- Application and project must be submitted online.
- This scholarship is limited to high school seniors or those who intend to become a freshman at a U.S. accredited post-secondary school, college, or university and will pursue a creative field degree program.
- Creative fields include, but are not limited to: 3D animation, 3D Graphics, Animation, Architecture, Cartooning, Computer Animation, Design, Digital Art, Digital Design, Digital Media, Digital Video, Graphic Design, Electronic Art, Electronic Media, Entertainment Art, Film, Game Animation, Game Art, Game Design, Game Development, Game Management, Game Production, Illustration, Interactive Design, Motion Graphic Design, Multimedia, Studio Art, Virtual Modeling, Visual Effects, Visual Communications, Web Animation, and Web Design.
- If you are not a U.S. citizen, no sweat! You should definitely still apply.
Rules, Terms, and Conditions
- Halucinated Design, Inc. reserves the right to reject any scholarship application for any reason at the owner’s sole discretion.
- All material will be subject to review for plagiarism and/or fraud.
- Any media submitted may be published on Halucinated.com as well as any other social media related to Halucinated Design, Inc. (along with the student/author’s name).
- Halucinated Design, Inc. reserves the right to publicly announce and promote scholarship winners on the owner’s website as well as any other social media outlets.
- Scholarship winner must provide proof of college/school acceptance before scholarship awards are to be disbursed.
- Students who submit scholarship application will not be marketed to by Halucinated Design, Inc. in any way nor will their name or contact information be sold to third parties.
The application includes a project that the student must submit online. The project is as follows:
- Design something creative that illustrates your passion for your specific creative field. This can be done in absolutely any medium (drawing, painting, animation, digital media, film, etc.). Also submit an essay that explains this piece of work. Also make sure to express why you should receive this scholarship and any financial hardship that you may be going through. It can be as long as you want and as short as you dare.
Deadline for application is June 30, 2013 at 12AM. Scholarship winners will be announced on August 10th, 2013 and paid for shortly after.
To apply for this scholarship please click here